Shoe Friday #100

It's Shoe Friday #100! It also coincided with my last day at Asos magazine - can't believe three weeks went like that - it all happened so fast! But it always does when you enjoy what you're doing :-)
To celebrate, I've selected a shoe which has been winking at me in the fashion cupboard - haven't tried it on though. What did you think - we're not playing dress-up there ;-)

I'll stop doing the Shoe Fridays now; from now on when I see pretty shoes, I'll share them with you instantly and won't wait til Friday. But this won't turn into a shoe blog; instead I want to inject more variety and blog more and about various things. I'm taking my camera with me again this weekend, so lets see what I'll catch. Have a good one folks and enjoy the three days off :D
Emily xxx

image via asos.com
Follow The Style Explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...